Saturday, September 21, 2019

Tropical Days and Nights- Tropical Nail Design

Hello everyone! Today we will be creating a tropical nail design, I know it is September and everyone is getting ready for fall, but not me I love summer and anything tropical, and technically it is not officially fall, so why not do at least one more summer/ tropical design. This summer went way to fast and I usually do a lot more tropical design, but this year I only got around to doing three.  

 Tropical Nail Design 
Tropical Nail Design

Here are the polishes and nail art tools used for this day to night tropical nail design:

 

Base and top coat- CND Stickey Base Coat and Revlon Extra Life No Chip top coat.

Polishes- Zoya- Estelle, OPI Fiji- Do you Sea what I Sea, and Finger paints- Tiffany imposter. 

Acrylic paint- black, white, blue, red, green, yellow, brown, and peach. 

Nail art brushes- thin detail, stripper and liner brushes, and a make up sponge.

Other- small cup of water to clean off your nail art brushes. 

Tropical Nail Design
Tropical Days Nail Design

For this design I am going to do things a little different because I have done a lot of tropical designs over the years, so I will link some of my past design that are very similar if you would like to create this design. I am doing this because most of the tropical designs have the same technique just the look is a little different.

Here are some link's to my past tropical post that I fill are similar to this design.  



(this post has the technique I how to create the water effect on the middle finger design)

Also here is link to my Pinterest board that has all of my tropical design, that way it is easier to take a look at all of the tropical designs.  


Tropical Nail Design 
Tropical Days Nail Design

Also here is a list of the paint I used for each nail as well.

For the middle and ring finger nail; 

White for the sponging on the water.
Palm trees- Three shades of green; medium, dark and light green.
Sky- Light and medium blue.
Water- Medium and a little bit of light blue.
Sand- peach and brown.

Tropical Nail Design 
 Tropical Nights Nail Design

Thumb nail design;

Sky- dark blue, along with base polish, Zoya- Estelle. White, yellow, and orange.
Land and palm trees- black.
Water- dark blue, with water for the small waves. 

 
Here is a photo of the paints I used as well, hopefully this is helpful as well. 

Tropical Nail Design
   Tropical Days and Nights Nail Design

Here is the completed look, hope all of you enjoined this tropical days and night design, even thought I did this post a little different.  

See you next time of more nail fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment