Friday, February 2, 2018

Cherub Gaze- Live Love Polish Review

Hello everyone! We yet again have another Live Love Polish review, this time it will be a short review. The last time I ordered from Live Love I only ordered two polishes, when I usually order at lest four polishes. As usually these two polishes and Live Love Polish did not disappoint, they were both amazing!

SuperChic Lacquer's Cherub and Emily de Molly, Everlasting Gaze   

Let's get into these beauties!

SuperChic Lacquer's Cherub 
SuperChic Lacquer's Cherub 
  SuperChic Lacquer's Cherub

First we have SuperChic Lacquer's Cherub this polish is described as a cherry red linear holographic polish, with a shift of orange in it so it looks almost red orange, at least that is what I think.   

This polish formula is AMAZING! This is the rare one coat wonder polish! I had heard that SuperChic polishes have really good formulas, so I just had to try this polish out, and it was true. In one coat this polish applied very smooth and opaque. But for good measure and to make sure this polish really last on me, I would probably still apply another thin coat, just so their is no chipping.    

SuperChic Lacquer's Cherub
 SuperChic Lacquer's Cherub
  SuperChic Lacquer's Cherub

This polish is available at Live Love Polish.com, and SuperChic's website as well

Superchic cherub-cupids-bow-collection $14.00 (livelovepolish.com)



Emily de Molly, Everlasting Gaze  
Emily de Molly, Everlasting Gaze
Emily de Molly, Everlasting Gaze 

Next we have Emily de Molly, Everlasting Gaze this polish is described as a turquoise, leaning more towards green holographic polish, with some ingredient flakes in it. 

This polish also had a really good formula, it did take two coats to be fully opaque, but most polishes take at least two coat, their is just the rare few that will cover in one coat. 

 Emily de Molly, Everlasting Gaze
 Emily de Molly, Everlasting Gaze
 Emily de Molly, Everlasting Gaze

Unfortunately this polish is currently not available on Live Love Polishes website, but if you do want to order this polish from them, just be on the look out, they seem to restock often.   

Here is the link to Live Love Polish website anyways for this polish:

This polish is available on Emily de Molly's website, they are an Australian brand, but they do have a warehouse in the USA in North Carolina, that I think all US orders would come from.

Here is the link to the Emily de Molly website:


SuperChic Lacquer's Cherub
SuperChic Lacquer's Cherub

Emily de Molly, Everlasting Gaze  
  Emily de Molly, Everlasting Gaze 

As always I really enjoyed both of these polishes that I ordered from Live Love Polish, they where both very beautiful. I was very please with Cherub from SuperChic Lacquer it is very hard to find a good polish that covers in one coat. I also really did like Everlasting Gaze, from Emily de Molly. This was the first time I had tried out both of these brand I I enjoyed both.  

Hope all of you enjoyed this short review of these two polishes from Live Love Polish!

See you next time for more nail polish fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment