Sunday, February 7, 2016

More Big News!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share with all of you that I have more big new to share with all of you, and no it's not what you are thinking of, If has to do with nails. After a long time of  really thinking long and hard, I have decided to pursue a career as a professional nail tech. I have already signed up and went to orientation and I start classes on Tuesday. 

After starting this nail blog, I have really enjoyed and love sharing and creating nail art with all of you, and have discover a new passion for nails. Also since I have started this blog I have been getting a lot of complements on my nails whenever I go out, which is cool. I have even had some guys say my nails look cool, even thought nails are not really their thing. 

This has been hard choice to make going back to school, due to the fact that I have been there done that with an Associate and Bachelors degree in Digital Media, and the thought of spending more money on school is scary! Due to the fact that it is hard to find a job in Digital Media, I thought why not give Nails a try! After all at lest I tried.

I am not going to get into to much here, but I will just say I am unhappy with my current situation and instead of complaining and doing nothing about it, I am going to do something about it by becoming a nail tech. I am trying to stay positive this time around by not hoping things will happen, but they will happen!

My little advice for anyone that wont's to go back to school or pursue their dreams, go for it! It is worth trying and at lest you tried. With school yes it is pricey! But if at all possible try to make payments and not take out Student Loans. 

As for the M.M.M blog, you may be wondering will I still do the blog? Yes I do 100% still want to blog, this has become a passion of mine, and I love sharing my love of nails with all of you! I may have to change how I do the blog, just to save time, but all of you may not even notice it. I will just have to plain as I go.


Thank you for all your love and support and helping me find another way to keep my love of design, though nail art! Hopefully I have even helped you to discover your dream as well!   

I look forward to many years of fun nail designs to share with all of you!          


    

No comments:

Post a Comment