Saturday, June 13, 2015

Happy Blogiversary!

Hello everyone! Happy Blogiversary, as of Saturday June 13 I have been blogging for a year now. I started Munchkin's Magnificent Manis as a way to share my of love of nail design with all of you, which I have truly enjoyed over the year and look forward to continuing. I know my blog is not super popular, that is okay, the reason I stated this blog is not only to inspire all of you, but to also inspired myself to create design that would help us all improve and learn together. I would like to thank all of you around the world (it is always cool to see!) that have checked out my blog, and maybe even given some of the designs a try. Hope all of you have enjoyed my nail tutorials, reviews, and nail fun, and I look forward to share more nail fun in the year to come.

Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment