Friday, January 6, 2017

Zoya Product Review

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a good start to the New Year! Today on the blog I have some products from Zoya that I would like to share with all of you. Zoya actually sent these items to me, to try out which is very cool. With my pro. account, I did have to make a purchase first before they sent me these. I got all of these products when I purchased the Urban Grudge collection and two polishes from the Enchanted Collection.

Zoya Products  Zoya Products

I have had these product since November 2016, I wanted to use them for a while before I could give a fair review of all of the products and now I feel like I can.

Zoya has three other brands that are a part of Zoya; Qtica which is their more fancy hand and cuticle creams/ lotions, Smart Spa which is their spa line of lotions, scrubs, soaks, and foot mask, and then their Naked Manicure system.


Qtica overnight intense hand repair balm
 Qtica overnight intense hand repair balm

First we have the Qtica overnight intense hand repair balm. This is very thick lotion/ hand cream. That is meant to sooth very dry, cracked, and damaged hands. This hand balm helps to repair skin with revitalizing ingredients such as beeswax, aloe, and vitamins. 

This lotion is meant to be applied at night, probably due to it being a very thick hand cream. The directions say to apply a small pea size amount to you hands and then massage into your hands. For me I apply more then that, probably to much, I put some on my palms and then I the back of each hand, so sometime that would be four squeezes of the cream, I do only apply this at night. 

As for the hand cream/ balm itself, I do think this is a really good hand cream. But I personally don't really think I need this, back when I was at my old job I really could have used this my hands, when my hands where very dried and cracked in the winter time, that I probably would have seen much more of a change then I do now. I mean this probably has helps with some of the winter dryness, but I know my hands where really bad because of where I worked. Now they have been the best they have ever been in years. 

This creme / balm would be great for someone with very dry, cracked hands, I think this would work wonders for you.




Qtica Smart Spa Mandarin Citrus Luxury Lotion 
 Qtica overnight intense hand repair balm

Next we have another lotion, the Qtica Smart Spa Mandarin Citrus Luxury Lotion. This lotion is meant to be used for both manicures and pedicure, or even as an all over body lotion. This lotion is not as thick as the balm, I would say it is about in the middle, just a little bit thick and a little bit thin. This lotion is also meant to hydrate, restore dry and damaged skin with vitamins, nutrients, and essential oils. 

This lotion can be used with the scrubs and foot mask for pedicures. 

This lotion I really enjoyed, it smells really good and does moisturize with out leaving your hands or skin feeling sticky. When you use this lotion it really does feel like a luxury lotion, like if you where to go to a spa this is something they would use.

The scent that Zoya sent me is not available on the website, I'm not sure why. But I do later plain on purchasing the Colada Sparkle and Exotic Mango lotion.

This lotion comes in nine different scents:
Guava Passion 
Lemongrass Ginger
Colada Sparkle
Mandarin Honey
Exotic Mango
Lime Zest 
Lemon Dream
Grapefruit Surprise
Pomegranate Lime

Smart Spa- Manicure Pedicure Luxury Lotions 
8.5oz-  $16
36oz-  $36 

 Qtica Smart Spa Vanilla wild plum sugar scrub 
   Qtica Smart Spa Vanilla Wild Plum Sugar Scrub


Lastly out of the Smart Spa products we have the Qtica Smart Spa Vanilla Wild Plum Sugar Scrub. This is a sticky formal sugar scrub that is suppose to be non drying and non irritating, this is meant to exfoliate your skin leaving it nice and soft, it is also very powerful but gentle on the skin.  

As state above this is a very sticky formal due to it being a sugar scrub, that is why when I use this I makes sure my hands or feet are damp other wise this would be a little be hard to use. This only has a little bit of a gritty texture to it, due to it being a sugar scrub,which is nice. I use this after I remove my finger nail polish and when I give myself a pedicure. I found that if I use this before I polish my nails that it dried my hands or just made them peel, so before I polish my nails I use my all time favorite scrub the Yes to Coconut Polishing Body Scrub.

This scrub for some reason I like to use on my feet more so then my hands, on my hands I rather use the Yes to Coconut Scrub. But I did really like this scrub as well.

This scent is available on their website along with all of the same scents as the lotions.

Smart Spa- Manicure Pedicure Sugar Scrubs 
7oz-  $18
44oz-  $68   

 Zoom Dry Callus Action Quick Gel 
    Zoom Dry Callus Action Quick Gel

Next we have the Zoom Dry Callus Action Quick Gel. This is a foot callus treatment meant to remove/ helps dry callus feet. It is a strong formal that you are suppose to feel working, that removes dry foot skin in 3-5 minutes. 

For this gel callus treatment apply a very thick layer to the bottom of your feet with a spatula, I would not recommend using any kind of callus treatment with your bare hands, due to it being a very harsh formula, I would also recommend wearing gloves. Then wait five minutes, wipe away the excess with a towel and use a foot file to buff away the dead skin, then after wash off all of the callus treatment that is on your feet

This product did not do anything for me due to the fact that I don't have much dry skin on my feet, which is so weird! I have done pedicures on some people (kids) that are younger then me, that I get a lot of dead skin off of their feet. I did try this on a person that I did give a pedicure to in the salon and it did work well for them, it just my feet that it did nothing for. 

This product I would recommend for someone that has very dry callused feet, this would work wonders for them.

Zoom Dry Callus Action- Quick Gel ( a little goes a long way!)
2oz- $13
4oz- $24  

 Zoya Remover Plus 
 Zoya Remover Plus

This remover is a standard item that you receive in most of your Zoya orders, the Zoya Remover Plus. This is a gentle, nourishing, effective polish remover. 
I have used this remover a few time and have always enjoyed it. It removes your polish well and quickly, with a mild acetone smell to it.
2oz- $4.60
8oz with pump- $9.99 
32oz- $25
Zoya Naked Manicure Women's Nail Perfecting Kit 
Zoya Naked Manicure Women's Nail Perfecting Kit
Lastly is the Zoya Naked Manicure Women's Nail Perfecting Kit, this was free with purchase of $30 or more during their holiday deals that Zoya had going on. The set is great for people with damaged nails. This gives you a natural looking nails or a natural looking french manicure.
This kit come with a base coat, pink perfecter, white tip perfecter, and a satin seal top coat. 
This kit I got to use at the salon, so far I have used this on one person, along with trying it on myself and it did make the nails look very nice. The Naked Manicure I have gotten in a mystery box before and used that for myself and it seem like a great system, but once again I can't personally tell if it does anything treatment wise, because my nails are in good condition. 
I would recommended this to anyone that has very damaged nails that would like to try and have nice natural nails. Daily I see so many people with such damaged nails, due to the fact that they go to these other salon where they destroy their natural nails, just to finish fast and  to have them look nice at the time, but in the long wrong this is so bad for your nails and it is just better to have nice real nails over, nice fake nails.      
$30 
Want to learn more about the Naked Manicure System? Check out the link below.
Hope all of you enjoyed this review, I know that a lot of these product are more for the salon professional, but they are all available to anyone on Zoya.com. Also I know that these product are pricey, but as always be on the look out for deals, it seems like Zoya.com always has some kind of deal, and these product are wroth trying out.  
See you next time for more nail fun!       

No comments:

Post a Comment