Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Yay I Did It!

Hello everyone! Sorry I have not done a blog post in a few weeks! I just wanted to write a post to tell all of you that I have been busy the past few weeks. The past two weeks that I said I was not going to do a post was due to the holiday and that it was My Hubby and I first year wedding anniversary. We didn't get a chance to go on our trip (long story) but hopefully before summer is over we can go on our small trip.

Anyway the big news is I finished nail tech school, all 400 hrs! I learned a lot, had an awesome teacher and really great classmates that, we all became friends. The last few weeks of nail tech school I was unable to do a post because I had to study for the final. Then this week I was going to do a post then I caught a cold, I know great way to celebrate graduating nail tech school. I am starting to feel better so hopefully for next Friday I will have a new design to show all if you. 

Starting next week I do plan on starting to study for the state boards, that way I can become an official nail tech. Nail technician have to take a practical and a written/ on the computer test. So I am unsure on my posting, but I will still try to do a post as a break from studying. 

Thank you everyone for your love and support though this new adventure! 

See you next time for more nail fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment