Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Not So Gradient, Yellow and Orange Gradient Nail Design

Hello everyone! As you can see from the title, I once again tried to create a gradient nail design, but I didn't really have to much luck. Although this design might not have turned out the way I had hoped, I still wanted to show all of you this design anyways, to show that I am not perfect at doing nail art and that sometimes our nails designs don't always turn out the way we like, but they still some what look good. 

Yellow and Orange Gradient Nail Design

Yellow and Orange Gradient? 

Here are the polishes and one item you will need for this nail design:


Base and top coat- CND Stickey Base Coat and Revlon Extra Life No Chip top coat.

Nail polishes- Sally Hansen- Triple Shine- Lemon Shark, Sally Hansen- xterme wear- Sun kissed, and Revlon- Holographic Pearls- Transforming Effects.

Nail art tool/ other- makeup sponge.


Yellow and Orange Gradient Nail Design
 Yellow and Orange Gradient Nail Design
 Yellow and Orange Gradient? 

For this design I have created a few gradients before, some have turned out better then others. This one still looks nice but this is not exactly what I was going for.

With a gradient the colors are suppose to fade into each other like the orange is darker at the tip of the nail, then get lighter going up the nail, to where it would then fade to yellow. As you can see my nails don't really look like what I just explained. 

For a gradient nail design you first polish your nails (for this design) yellow and then you would normally take a makeup sponge, polish the bottom part of the sponge orange and the top yellow making sure to over lap the colors, then you would dab the sponge on the nails and blend the colors together.   

 Yellow and Orange Gradient Nail Design
 Yellow and Orange Gradient Nail Design
 Yellow and Orange Gradient?

For me when I have tried this I have trouble with it and it seems like it doesn't want to blend. So I will do one color at a time, in this case I still had to trouble. Their has been a few times where I have tried doing a gradient and this method has worked out better. 

Like anything I still need to practice with this type of design.

 Yellow and Orange Gradient Nail Design
 Yellow and Orange Gradient Nail Design
 Yellow and Orange Gradient?


Here are the link to the other gradient that I have created: 
(The ones at the top of the list I fell like turned out better.)







Well I hope all of you enjoyed this post, even though their was not much to it, I just thought this design was still worth showing. 

See you next time for more nail fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment