Good Grief, Peanuts nail design. With the Pop Peanuts figures,
love these the Pop figures they are all so cute!
The nail polishes and tools used for this Peanut design is:
Base and top coat- Nicole OPI- 3in1- base, top, & strengthener and Revlon Extra Life No Chip top coat.
Nail polishes- Finger paints- Tiffany importer, Sinful Color-Let's Meet, China glaze- white on white, and Sinful Color- HD Nails.
Acrylic paint- black, white, red, and yellow.
Tools- thin slanted nail art brushes and large dotting tool.
The skill level for this Peanut nail design is:
This design can be difficult due to the small details and outlining of Snoopy, Woodstock, and Snoopy's house. Then some elements that are more simple like the clouds and Charlie Browns shirt.
Good grief let's get this design started all ready!
1. Apply a base coat to protect your nails.
2. Paint all of your nails a sky blue expect your ring finger nail, paint that nail a yellow.
3. First we will start off with Snoopy on the thumb nail. As usual we will be using acrylic paint for the small parts of the designs. Take your thin nail art brush dipped into white paint and make the shape of Snoopy. I first started off making the shape of the top of his head, his nose, then the ear and his neck.
4.Then outline the Snoopy's shape with black paint, and don't forget his smile. This part is a little bit treaty, you just have to be careful and slowly outline your character.
5. After that make his eye, eye brow, nose, and then the black part of his ear with black paint.
6. On to Snoopy's friend Woodstock on the index nail. Just like Snoopy we will start off with just the shape of Woodstock. Take you clean thin nail art brush dipped into yellow paint and make the shape of Woodstock. I first stared off the his head, his feathers, then his neck.
7. Just like Snoopy we need to outline him. With black paint just follow the shape you made to outline him.
8. Now we will make Charlie Brown's shirt. Take your thin nail art brush dipped in black paint and make a zig zag pattern that resembles Charlie Brown's shirt.
9. As you can see the pattern looks to thin, so we will need to make it thicker by going over it one more time.
10. Next on the middle finger nail we will make Snoopy's house. Take your clean thin nail art brush dipped in red paint and make the roof part of Snoop's house, a square like shape with slanted lines on both sides, then a smaller square attached for the bottom part of the house.
12. Lastly on the pinky nail we will make clouds, I only make two because this nail is very small. To make clouds dip your large dotting tool into white polish and make two dots at the bottom, two at the top, and one on each side.
To finish up your Peanuts design, with Snoopy we just need to add a collar, you can do this by just swiping a little bit of red paint on his neck. As for Snoopy's house we just need to add some lines for some more details. Make a half line on the roof of the house and then a longer line under that one, then on the bottom part draw one more line under that one. Then we just need to add grass, you can do this by just taking a green polish and swiping it at the bottom for the grass, you may need to go over this three times for it be opaque enough.
Once your nail design has dried apply a top coat to seal in your design.
Hope all of you enjoyed this Peanut nail design, that you can wear to the movie or just for fun!
See you next time for more fun nail tutorials!