Friday, June 1, 2018

Million Dollar Holo- Fun Lacquer Polishes

Hello everyone! Today we will once again be going over the two Fun Lacquer polishes, Million Dollar Dream and How Deep is Your Holo, that I bought a while ago that where very glittery and I was just having a hard time trying to get them to look good and not so thick on the nails. Well today I gave them another try and this time I felt like it turned out much better. 

 Fun Lacquer Polishes- How Deep is Your Holo? and Million Dollar Dream
Fun Lacquer Polishes- How Deep is Your Holo? and Million Dollar Dream   


Fun Lacquer- How Deep is Your Holo? 
When I first ordered these polishes from Live Love Polish I applied these like it says on the website along with what YouTuber Simply Nailogical. They said to first polish on a thin layer, then take a makeup sponged and sponge on the secound layer and then polish on another thin layer, then finally apply a top coat. (as show on the left in the photo above.) 

I did this and as you can see from the photo above it looks and felt thick. This may have also been a user error on my part. I cut a small piece of sponge and dabbed it that way, when maybe it would have go on better if I had used the full sponge.  

Fun Lacquer- How Deep is Your Holo? 
Fun Lacquer- How Deep is Your Holo? 
 Fun Lacquer- How Deep is Your Holo?

So this time around I first applied two coats of a base colored polish, Zoya's Estelle that matched the Fun Lacquer polish, then I just polished two coats of How Deep is Your Holo and I feel like it turned out much better, it looked and felt smoother.

Fun Lacquer- Million Dollar Dream 
I also gave Fun Lacquer Million Dollar Dream another try again as well, this one was my third time try this polish out. This polish also looks so amazing, but was a pain in the butt try to take a photo of.

Fun Lacquer- Million Dollar Dream 
Fun Lacquer- Million Dollar Dream 
Fun Lacquer- Million Dollar Dream

Just like How Deep is your Holo I applied it the same way. I applied one coat of a gold base polish Revlon's Gold Coin and then polished on two coats of Million Dollar Dream. Once again I felt like the looked much better, it was not thick, it looked and felt smooth.   

Fun Lacquer- How Deep is Your Holo?
 Fun Lacquer- How Deep is Your Holo?

Fun Lacquer- Million Dollar Dream 
Fun Lacquer- Million Dollar Dream

I know their was not much to this post, but I really wanted to give these polishes another try and show all of you.

Hope all of you enjoyed this secound or third try of these very shinny, beautiful holographic glitter polsihes!   

See you next time for more nail fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment