As always here are the polishes I used (their will be no nail art tools this time.)
Polishes: Revlon Extra Life No Chip top coat, Color Club nail art- Black, Sinful Color- Cinderella, NYC- big apple red creme, Sinful Color- Mint Apple, and Sinful Color- HD Nails.
The Skill level for this apple design is:
Due to their only being 4 simple steps, painting a solid color and a simple design for the apples themselves. I am giving this apple design a beginner rating.
1. Start off by painting all of your nails a solid color. I choose a light blue to look like the sky or you can paint all of your nails white or whatever color you would like. Due to this color being very light and on the sheer side, I used three coats of polish to get this light blue to be opaque.
2. Next, we will begin to paint the apple on the tips of our nails. First, draw a curved line on the sides of your nails and fill that in (or a half circle.) I will be paint every other nail to be a red apple and the other nails will be a green apple.
3. On the other side of your nails we will be doing the last step again. Once again draw another curved line on the side of the nail and fill that in (or a half circle.) When you are done the apples should look kind of heart shaped. I went over the apple shape with two coats of red and green polish.
4. Now we will be adding in the stems for the apples, which is a very simple step. All you do is take your nail art polish, and draw a line in the top middle part of the apples. If needed you can make the line ticker by going over it again.
5. Next we will add a small bit if detail to the apples. Once again take your nail art polish and slowly draw a small curved line under the stem.
Left hand design. Started with red then green apples.
6. Before we finish off this look with a top coat, their is one last step that we need to do, add the leaf to the apple. This is done by simply taking your green polish with the original polish brush and drawing a small green leaf on the steam. I went over the leaf two times.
Right hand design. Stared green then red apples.
Once your apple design has dried, finish off this look with a top coat to protect your design.
For this look on my left hand I started off with a basic red apple and every other nail I painted a green granny smith apple. Then on the right hand I switched the colors for a slightly different look.
I you want a different look you can paint all your nails red apple or granny smith green apples, or even add other kinds of apple colors to your nails.
Hope everyone enjoyed this apple themed nail design. Also enjoy all the apple picking and fresh goods from the apple orchard.
See you next time for my next design tutorial!