Thursday, October 31, 2019

Holoween Gradient- Halloween Nail Design

Hello everyone! Happy Halloween! Today we will be creating a simple gradient design with just the polish and the brush that it comes with. I wanted to post this earlier, but a lot of things keep coming up. 

Halloween Gradient Nail Design 
Halloween Gradient Nail Design

Here are the polishes that you need for this design and no nail art tools/ brushes:

 

Base and top coat- CND Stickey Base Coat and Revlon Extra Life No Chip top coat. 

Polishes- Color Club- Black Magic- holo and Wet n wild- Glitter orange.

That's all you need!

Halloween Gradient Nail Design
Halloween Gradient Nail Design  
Halloween Gradient Nail Design

Apply base coat.

Polish all of your nails with a black holographic polish, let that dry.


Halloween Gradient Nail Design
 Halloween Gradient Nail Design
 Halloween Gradient Nail Design

Then with the polish brush that is in the bottle, polish with a small amount of orange glitter polish half way up the nail, then focus most of the polish on the tip of the nail. You will need to go over this a few time, I suggest only doing two coats, I did way to many coats and ended up slightly denting the polish even after I thought it was dry.     

You can also do a gradient with a makeup sponge as well. I will share some link to some of my other gradient that I have done in the past a well. 






Halloween Gradient Nail Design  
Halloween Gradient Nail Design 
 Halloween Gradient Nail Design

Then once you have your gradient the way you like apply a top coat to seal in your nails and to help them last all Halloween.

Also here is a link to last years design that I did, That I really liked and enjoyed making. I honestly had very little time this year to plan out a nail design, that why I just did a simple gradient, that I still wanted to share with all of you.



Hope all of you enjoined this, even though this post was very short!

Happy Halloween! 

See you next time for more nail fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment