Friday, March 11, 2016

Hello Waves in the Moonlight- OPI & China Glaze Review

Hello everyone! You may wonder from the title what in the world kind of review is M.M.M doing today? As all of you may know I like to have a catchy title for each blog post, so today I just used one word from each of the three polishes that I will doing a review on. Two of the colors are from new collections and one is from a collection from last year. 

OPI Hello Kitty- My Pal Joey, OPI Hawaii- This Color's Making Waves, and China Glaze House of Color- Moonlight the Night  
OPI 2016 Hello Kitty collection- My Pal Joey, Spring 2016 China Glaze- Moonlight the Night, and OPI Spring 2015 Hawaii Collection- This Color's Making Waves.

Here are the three polishes that we will be going over today, yes they are kind of random. I picked up these three polishes from two of the many nail polish adventures that I have gone on, and thought I would review them for all of you.

OPI Hello Kitty- My Pal Joey,and China Glaze House of Color- Moonlight the Night on the nails
OPI Hello Kitty- My Pal Joey,and China Glaze House of Color- Moonlight the Night on the nails 
OPI Hello Kitty: My Pal Joey and on top China Glaze Moonlight the Night

First we have China Glaze Moonlight the Night from the Spring 2016 House of Colour collection and a polish from the OPI Hello Kitty collection My Pal Joey. I wore these two together Moonlight the night as a glitter topper over My Pal Joey, they seem to look nice together.   

China Glaze Moonlight the Night  
China Glaze Moonlight the Night is a glitter topper with a clear base, navy blue, dark blue and iridescent hexagon and circle glitter pieces in it. This polish went on smooth and the glitter pay off was good a well. The polish looked good over top a blue polish. I wore two coats over My Pal Joey. This is meant to be a glitter topper, but if you wanted to you could wear it on it's own, you would probably have to have a lot of coats for it to be close to opaque.  

China Glaze House of Colour Moonlight The Night can be purchased at Sally Beauty for $6.99

OPI Hello Kitty My Pal Joey 

Next we have OPI Hello Kitty My Pal Joey this is a blue cream polish. This polish was opaque for me in two coats, it did seem a little bit streaky, but once I applied a top coat it seem to self level and it looked fine. 

OPI Hello Kitty- My Pal Joey  At Sally's for $9.49

OPI Hello Kitty- My Pal Joey  At Ulta for $10.00 
 (not really sure why OPI polishes have gone up in price?) 

OPI Hawaii Collection 2015- This Color's Making Waves
 OPI Hawaii Collection 2015- This Color's Making Waves
 OPI Hawaii Collection 2015- This Color's Making Waves

Lastly is a polish that I picked up with the Hello Kitty polish, this was a polish that came out last year in the Hawaii collection but I thought was worth mentioning. The polish, This Color's Making Waves is a color that I have been kind of wanting for a while now, and I finally picked it up due to me getting a good deal on it.

 OPI Hawaii This Color's Making Waves
Anyways This Color's Making Waves is a beautiful ocean looking blue/ green shimmer with gold shimmer in it as well. This polish was a little bit sheer and did take three coats to be opaque. I do say this color and Go with the Lava Flow where two of the most unique of the collection and the most beautiful as well.

OPI Hawaii- This Color's Making Waves  at Ulta for $10.00, this is currently sold out a Sally's 

Want to check out the reviews of the two other Hello Kitty polishes, Look at My Bow and Starry Eyed for Dear Daniel check out the link below.
Hello Hello Kitty- OPI Review  

Also if you would like to take a look at the other polishes that where reviewed of the OPI Hawaii collection check them out a well. 
Aloha Spring 

Hope all of you enjoyed this random review of somewhat new and a kind of an older polish (well last year) that are all pretty!

See all of you next time for  more nail fun!       
       

No comments:

Post a Comment