Tuesday, February 1, 2022

LA Colors Diamond Crush Nail Polish Review

Hello everyone! Today on the blog we will be taking a look a two polishes from the LA Colors Diamond Crush collection,(I believe came out around spring of 2021). I went into Five Below in mid January and stumbled across this collection, so I decided to give at least two of the polishes to give them a try. I had heard for a YouTuber that I watch that the LA Colors polishes are really good for a affordable brand. 

LA Colors Diamond Crush Nail Polish Review

Let's take a look at these two polishes, my favorite colors are blue and purple, so of course I pick up those two colors to give a try. Both of these polishes are suppose to be "Diamond" polishes, which is just glitter, so have a diamond look to them with glitter, their is no actual diamonds in these polishes. 

LA Colors Diamond Crush- Cloud 9

LA Colors Diamond Crush- Cloud 9

LA Colors Diamond Crush- Cloud 9

LA Colors Diamond Crush- Cloud 9

First we will take a look at the blue polish, Cloud 9. This a light blue polish with a lot of silver/ light blue glitter in it. I think that these polishes are just silver glitter in a colored base like blue, that is just what I think. 

This polish took three coat to be fully opaque. This glitter polish actually doesn't feel textured at all, I thought you could feel the glitter on the nails, but it for the most part it feels smooth, with top coat of course.  

LA Colors Diamond Crush- Grape Pop

LA Colors Diamond Crush- Grape Pop

LA Colors Diamond Crush- Grape Pop

LA Colors Diamond Crush- Grape Pop

Lastly we will take a look at the purple polish, Grape Pop. This is a light purple polish that has a lot of sliver/ purple glitter in it. Once again 
I think that these polishes are just silver glitter in a colored base like purple. 

This polish also applied well in two coats and didn't feel textured. 


These polishes where in kind of a small bottle 0.44FL. OZ. (13mL), but for the price of $3.00 each that is not bad at all. Also these polishes did kind of have a big flat, wide brush, which didn't make it hard to polish, it was just fine for me. 

Over all I did really like these polishes, they applied well and look pretty. I think they would look even better with a Holo topcoat to make them look even more shinny, which I will try in the near future. 

As for wear I always do my nails on a Sunday and today is Tuesday, so far they have been wearing well, but I have only been wearing them for a few day and I will be home for most of the week. I am starting a new job soon so I have this week and a few day next week off as well. Anyways pretty much all polish wear well on me regardless of, if I am at work or not. 

In conclusion I would recommend these polishes they are really good polishes for such an affordable price, for some one who has a lot of polishes these are a great addition to my ever growing collection. 

As stated above I found these at my local Five Below for $3.00 each. For some reason when I did a google search these polishes where not showing up some other colors where, so I am not sure what is going on. But you can find them on LA Colors website, hbbeautybar website, and Big Lot. 

Hope all of you enjoyed this mini review of the two polishes from the Diamond Crush collection.

See you next time for more nail fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment