Thursday, January 23, 2020

Zoya Haul- Twinkling Winter/ Holiday 2019 Collection

Hello everyone! Today we have a long over due review that we will be going over, the Zoya Twinkling Winter/ Holiday collection from 2019. It is still winter so I thought I would sill share some of the polishes from this collection with all of you. As with most nail polish collections I rarely will purcahse the whole collection, in the case of this collection I purchased four of the twelve polishes, and one not from the collection.       

Zoya Twinkling Winter/ Holiday 2019 Collection 
Zoya Twinkling Winter/ Holiday 2019 Collection

Zoya Alessia
 Zoya Alessia 

Alessia is a icy blue metallic polish with some silver shimmer in it. This polish was fully opaque for me in two coats. 


Zoya Alessia  
Zoya Alessia
 Zoya Alessia
 Zoya Alessia 

I really enjoined Alessia, blue is my favorite color so really any blue I am going to like. This polish wore really well, all Zoya polishes that I have prchased have no matter what color they are. 

This shimmer blue is great for winter and the holidays or really anytime of year. 

 Zoya Jen   
  Zoya Jen
Zoya Jen  

Next we have Jen, this is a dark royal/ sapphire shimmery blue polish. This polish was also opaque for me in two coats. 

 Zoya Jen     
  Zoya Jen
  Zoya Jen  

I also really enjoyed Jen as well because of this once again being a blue polish. This polish is once again great for winter or anytime of the year. 


Zoya Jett, matte and glossy

This polish I unfortunately don't have photos of this on my nails, I did take some photos of this on my nails, but I accidentally deleted the photos off of my SD card. So all of have is photos of the polish on a swatch wheel.

Anyways Jett is a dark silver matte polish that has shard glitter pieces in it. This polish again was opqaue in two coats.

Zoya Jett, matte and glossy 
 Zoya Jett, matte and glossy 

As for Jett I didn't really care for this polish because of it having the matte finish to it and the glitter in it kind of made it thick. I did wear this on my nails with a glossy top coat and it made it a little bit better. I personally would have liked this more if the finish was glossy coming out of the bottle. 


Zoya Kaede (glitter topper) over Ziv
Zoya Kaede (glitter topper) over Ziv 
Zoya Kaede (glitter topper) over Ziv

Kaede is a gold glitter topper that has metallic gold fleck in it along with holographic shard glitters. I wore this as a topper over Ziv, I only applied one coat of this polish. 


Zoya Kaede (glitter topper) over Ziv
Zoya Kaede (glitter topper) over Ziv
Zoya Kaede (glitter topper) over Ziv
Zoya Kaede (glitter topper) over Ziv

I also enjoyed Kaede as well, this polish was very pretty, although it might actually look better over a black polish. This polish is really good for the holiday's.

I did not wear this on it own, I did apply is to a swatch wheel in three coat, this polish just seems better as a topper because even in three coats it was still a little patchy.

   
Zoya Kaede (glitter topper) and Ziv a gold polish

Zoya Ziv and Kaede on the ring finger nail
 Zoya Ziv and Kaede on the ring finger nail 
Zoya Ziv and Kaede on the ring finger nail

Lastly we have Ziv, this polish was not a part of thier holiday/ winter colection, this was just a polish that I wanted to get.

Anyways Ziv is a yellow toned gold with silver and a little bit draker gold glitter throught out the polish. This polsih did take me three coats to be opqaue, it was a little on the sheer side.

Zoya Ziv and Kaede on the ring finger nail
Zoya Ziv and Kaede on the ring finger nail 
Zoya Ziv and Kaede on the ring finger nail

I also like Ziv as well, the only thing was this polish was a little sheer, but still looked very pretty. 

 All of these polsihes can be found on the Zoya website ad retail for $10 each.

They also have four trios that reatil for $30.
Along with two sets (Sampler A and B) for $60.



Hope all of you enjoied this review, even though it is a little late.

See you next time for more polish fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment