Here we go!
1. How many nail polishes do you own?
- I own 245 polishes this also includes my base and top coasts.
2. What is the first nail polish you remember buying?
- I don't really remember, but I do remember the first Zoya polishes that I bought it was Zoya's Dream, Aurora and Nori.
3. What is the most recent nail polish you added to your collection?
- Zoya Alessia, Jen, Jett, and Kaede, this was back in January 2020/ December 2019. I have not purchased many polishes lately.
4. What is your lest favorite nail polish you own?
- I would probably have to say OPI's Pineapples Have Peelings Too. This polish is just kind of weird, it has a gold base with rainbow glitter pieces in it, maybe if the glitter pieces where a different shade of gold maybe it would look better. This polish I bought because I wanted the OPI Hawaii collection, and really I can only think of one time that I wore this polish and it was just on one nail.
5. What is the rarest nail polish you own?
- I don't think I really have any rare polishes? Maybe the Glam Polish 626 collection it was a limited edition collection that is no longer available on the Glam Polish website.
6. The most expensive polish I own is?
- I would say Fun Lacquer Million Dollar Dream, I remember this polish being around $16, which I feel is kind of pricey for one polish. Other then that I know I have not payed any more for a polish.
7. What brand do you own the most of ?
- Zoya, I own 45 bottles of Zoya polishes.
8. What color do you own the most of ?
- Properly blue polishes because that is my favorite color.
9. Which nail polish in your collection means the most to you ?
- OPI Go with the Lava Flow this was the polish I wore when I got married in Hawaii and means the most to me.
10. What is your go to nail polish right now?
- Anything Holographic!
Some other questions that I made up.
11. What is your lest favorite brand of nail polish?
- Essie, I only own five of this brand of polishes (four are minis). I just never care for this brand. When I worked in the nail salon I always hated when people would ask for an Essie because I feel like the brushes are a pain to work with and the formula is to thin or thick. I also personally think the polishes that Essie makes are kind of boring, and not innovative.
12. What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
- Of course Zoya. I feel like their polishes are always really good quality and I like that they do have some holographic polishes in their line. I would also say that I like OPI their polishes are nice as well, but lately I feel like they keep releasing the same colors over and over. Another brand I would say recently is China Glaze, I fell like that have been really trying to make more unique polishes.
13. What is your lest favorite nail polish colors?
- Neutral, light pale pinks, white polish, basically anything boring.
14. What is your favorite nail polish colors?
- Of course blues, anything holographic, and I also like wearing red polishes on my nails, I feel like you can't go wrong with reds on your nails.
Well that's all of the questions that I have.
Hope all of you enjoyed this post and maybe you can even answer these questions as well.
See you next time for more nail fun!